People have many reasons for getting massages, but most are looking to relieve muscle tension, improve their range of motion, and reduce chronic pain. If you’re trying to find the best body massager, your options are plentiful. From traditional handheld styles to electric massage chairs, there is one that will work for everyone. Here’s a guide on what you should know before making your purchase decision. Also, by knowing the features of each massager you will come to know Is electric massager good for body?
The Different Types of Massagers
There are many different types of massagers available, but the three most common are electric, handheld, and massage chairs.
An electric style is perfect for those who want to cover a larger area or use more pressure. They can also be used for self-massage or to relax sore muscles.
A handheld style is best for those who are looking for a simple, lightweight device that’s easy to use. They’re also great for people who have limited mobility.
- Massage Chair
For those who are looking for a simpler, more affordable option, a massage chair is a way to go. These are perfect for individuals who are looking for a massage without any work on their part. They’re also great for those who don’t have the space for a large body massager.
Also, check out What features to look for when shopping for a home treadmill
The type of massager you choose is up to you. There are so many styles and brands available. But there’s one thing you should never forget: your safety! Check your device for any potential safety hazards before using it.
What To Consider When Buying
When it comes to choosing the best body massager, there are a few things to consider.
Do you want the massage to be stationary or mobile? Are you looking for something that’s portable or can be used in your home? Are you looking for something that provides relief for one specific type of pain?
When selecting the best body massager, keep these things in mind.
Are you looking for something that provides relief for one specific type of pain? If so, handheld massagers may not be your best option. You’ll want to search for a massage machine that provides relief for common types of pain, like back pain, neck pain, and muscle pain.
If you are looking for something that’s portable, you’ll want to look at an electric massage chair rather than a handheld massager. If you’re looking for something that’s stationary, you’ll want to find a massage chair that can supply continuous pressure.
If you’re looking for something that provides relief for one specific type of pain, you’ll want to find a model that specializes in that type of pain. For example, if you’re looking for help with your neck pain, you might want to look at a neck massager or a model designed specifically for back
Here we have selected the best handheld body massage. These products are selected based on customer reviews and the best ratings.
- Cervical Neck Massager Machine for Pain Relief with Powerful Vibration; Heavy Duty Full Body Massager Machine with Dual Heads for Wide Coverage
- Can be used for Back Massage, Neck Massage, Foot Massage & Other Muscular Pains
- Body Massager with Intensity Controller; Non Slip Rubber Grip for Easy Handling
- With 6 Attachments suited for Various Body Parts; Ideal for Use in Muscular Pains; Do Not Use on Bones or Joints
- 1-Year JSB National Warranty
- 4 Heads for Customized Massage: Dr Physio handheld massager comes with 4 massage heads – Wave massage, dead skin removal head, scraping and rolling heads, and a protective cover. These massage heads deliver deep tissue massage for relieving pain naturally
- Targeted Full Body Massage: Comes with an ergonomic handle to enable vigorous deep tissue targeted massage on neck, back, shoulders, legs, buttocks, toes, etc. Produce light vibrations that stimulate the blood flow to make you more energized with each massage session
- Lightweight & Portable Gift: This is a small-sized handheld massager that can fit easily into a travel bag or purse. It is easy to carry with you anywhere to enjoy a massage. Its design is easy for handling to all so could be a great gift for your loved ones
- Relieves Stress, Anxiety & Tension: This is the best choice as you can enjoy a customized massage at your convenience. It delivers light and steady pressure to relieve tension, anxiety, muscle soreness, chronic pain, knots tension, sports injuries, and more
- Double Head Electric Massager: Come with 3 sets of removable free massage heads
- Great for use on areas such as the neck, back, legs, and foot
- Help blood circulation relieves muscle pains and fatigue, and improves sleep
- Easy to Use: Non-slip & comfortable grip. Built with a strong rubber grip for ease of use and comfort while massaging
- Brand warranty: 1-year warranty
- Powerful Copper Motor: Motor with pure copper wire for energy efficiency and prolonged motor life, proving superior performance.
- Speed Regulator Knob: All-in-one, easy knob helps regulate and set the desired intensity from gentle to intense massage, uninterrupted, ranging between 1300-2700 RPM.
- ABS Built: Designed with premium quality, skin-friendly ABS plastic and TPR material for durability and strength, also heat resistant.
- Red LED: Showy circle of 8 red LED lights known to increase blood circulation and enhance the massage effect. Red light is also known to benefit skin cells with its anti-aging properties.
- Mesh Cover: The protective mesh cover is soft and skin-friendly in order to avoid hair entanglement and added comfort during the massage.
- Elongated Cord: The electrical cord is extra-long with a length of 1.6m to reach any chosen massage area for maximum portability.
- Ergonomic Handle: Non-slip, firmly gripped handle accommodates all hand sizes for easy movement to those hard-to-reach muscles.
- 5 vibration modes & 6-speed settings in finger-touch button operation
- Cloth mesh cover to avoid tangling of body hair during massage
- Compact handheld design
- 8 detachable massage heads for a holistic body massage
- Percussion technology helps in relaxation & pain relief via deep-tissue Stimulation
- Can be used on the Back, Leg & Foot
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
We have also taken a look at some of the top complete body massage chairs for home. These products are selected based on customer reviews and best ratings
- Full Body Home Massage Chair with Luxury 3D Space Saving Design; Needs just 6 cm at the Back to Recline; Shoulder Width Adjustment Possible as per User’s Chest Width; Also Adjust the shoulder airbags manually as per user’s shoulder width
- Functions: Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Knock, Air Squeeze, Thumping; Wide Roller Coverage; One Button Start; Compact & Handy Remote with Full Customization; With Soothing Heat along with Roller Massage
- 5 Auto Modes: Ache Relief, Comfort, Demo Relax, Upper Body & Lower Body; THE BEST IN CLASS
- Spot Massage: Option to Target Specific Zones on Your Back with any Massaging Mode; You can increase or decrease the intensity of rollers and increase or decrease air pressure of airbags as per requirement; Zero Gravity Massage for Full Body Relaxation and De-Stress; Expert
- Stretching Massage for Back and Leg: Excellent for Relieving Early Morning Body Stiffness.
- Two Modes Memory: User can save their favorite mode for repeating in the future; Air Bags on shoulder/arms/legs/foot
- Can Adjust To Any User Height: A Blessing for Short-Heighted People.
- We Care for Your Feet: Leg Airbag Massage + FOOT ROLLER Massage in Sole + Scraping Massage on Ankle and Calf + Ankle Lift Air Bag Massage
- JSB DoorStep National Warranty
- The Urban full-body massage chair is Powered by a set of vertically movable, four-wheel driven muted intelligent massage hands
- Assists time setting for massage delivery automatically via timer programming. 15 min
- The pre-programmable time setting of 5-30 minutes in multiples of 5 minutes
- Diverse massage modes include kneading, flapping, kneading & flapping, shiatsu, knocking, etc.
- 1 Year National on-site RoboTouch warranty
As you can see, there are many different kinds of body massagers. If you’re in the market for one, the best thing you can do is research your options. The more you know about what’s available, the easier it will be to decide which one is best for you.