Toasters are an object we use every day, but how many people know the different types of toasters and what they can do? There’s a lot of confusion out there about which type of toaster is best. It seems like all the different brands and models tell you something different. To help you out, here are some things you should know before buying a toaster. Also, we go through some branded Toaster that toasts evenly on both sides in India
A toaster is an electronic device that cooks bread, muffins, English muffins, bagels, and other similar foods by exposing them to radiant heat. A toaster oven or pop-up toaster is a specific type of toaster that has an oven attached.
Types of Toasters
There are many types of toasters on the market. To help you make an informed decision about which toaster is best for you, here are some of the most popular types out there.
Oven Toaster: Oven toasters are like conventional ovens, but they also toast bread. This is a great option if you like to cook toast in the oven, but want more control.
Pop-Up Toaster: A pop-up toaster is the most common type of toaster. It pops up on your toast when it’s ready!
Toaster Oven: Toaster ovens are just like ovens, but they have a warming tray for toast, too! If you’ve got limited space in your kitchen, this might be the perfect option.
Heating Griddle: A heating griddle is essentially a flat surface that can toast bread or cook eggs. It’s perfect if you have limited space in your kitchen.
Electric Toaster Ovens – What is an electric toaster oven?
An electric toaster oven is a small countertop appliance that has the capacity to toast bread, bake or broil food, and even reheat food. It has a traditional toaster slot, but it also has the features of an oven. Many people use this appliance in addition to their stove-top or oven because it’s very versatile. It can toast bread, bake a cake, broil meat, and even be used as an oven to cook dinner on Thanksgiving day. It can be placed under your counter or in your kitchen cabinet.
The convection toaster is often considered the best of the best. Convection toasters are designed to cook toast faster with an evener browning. The technology of convection toasters is more advanced than what you would find on a traditional toaster. That means it’s better at cooking your toast.
Convection toasts are also better for cooking things other than toast, like bagels, muffins, and waffles. The design of these toasters allows for better circulation of heat.
The downside? They’re more expensive than traditional toasters. This is because they have more features and are better at cooking your food. If you want the best, the convection toaster is for you.
Should I pick an electric toaster oven or a convection toaster?
The first question is: do you want an oven? If you don’t need an oven, then a toaster is fine. But if you do want an oven, you need to decide between an electric toaster oven and a convection toaster oven.
An electric toaster oven is a toaster where the heat is generated by an electric coil. They’re good for small kitchens and apartments because they take up less space than a standard oven.
A convection toaster oven is a small, countertop appliance that combines the functions of a microwave and a traditional oven into one. It provides faster baking and roasting than a standard oven and generally has more space than an electric toaster.
How To Pick The Right One For You
Toasters are not all the same. There are different types of toasters that are designed for different purposes. If you’re looking to toast bread, bagels, waffles, or English muffins, you need a toaster with extra-wide slots. If you want to make toast in the morning, you need a toaster with a quick start cycle. If you want your toast to come out evenly, opt for a toaster with a cancel button.
If you’re looking for a toaster that can accommodate more slices of bread at one time, opt for a long-slot toaster. If you want something small enough to fit on your countertop or in your kitchen cabinet, then an under-the-cabinet toaster is perfect for you. Decide which features are most important and then find the toaster that will best fit your needs.
Also read, Is Wonderchef a good brand for mixer grinder?
Here we picked the 3 pop-up Toasters and 1 Countertop Oven toaster on the basis of customer reviews and best ratings.
1. Philips Daily Collection HD2582/00 830-Watt 2-Slice Pop-up Toaster
This compact toaster comes with 8 settings and 2 large variable slots, so you can have even toasting results regardless of different bread types. The integrated bun rack also allows you to warm your favorite buns, pastries, and rolls easily.
- 2 Large Variable Slots: 2 Large variable slots for different sizes of bread. The bread is kept in the center for even browning results on both sides, thanks to the self-centering feature.
- Stop Anytime: Stop at any moment you like by pressing the stop button.
- Integrated Bun Rack: Integrated bun rack to warm your favorite buns, pastries, and rolls easily.
- 8 Browning Settings: 8 settings allow you to toast different types of bread without the risk of getting it burnt. Adjust the browning setting to your preference and get your toast the way you want it.
- Extra Auto Shut-Off Protection: Extra auto-off protection protects the product against short circuits.
- Reheat, Defrost in One Go: The reheat function warms toast in seconds, and the defrost function helps to toast frozen bread in one go.
- High Lift Function: High lift feature to easily remove small pieces of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray: Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray.
2. Bajaj ATX 4 750-Watt Pop-up Toaster
- This amazing sandwich maker is a 2 slice maker allowing you to prepare homemade sandwiches fast and easily. It allows you to quickly prepare your sandwiches while the non-stick plates ensure no residues as well as easy maintenance. This kitchen buddy has a locking clip and a cool touch body for added operational convenience. The reheat function comes in very handy to quickly heat already prepared sandwiches.
- 2 SLICE POP-UP TOASTER: Your breakfasts couldn’t be any easier and quicker while you use this Bajaj ATX 4 Pop-up Toaster. This toaster is capable of toasting two slices of bread at the same time. This saves you the hassle of toasting single slices of bread again and again and saves you a lot of time. As soon as the bread is toasted, the auto pop feature automatically pops the bread slices out.
- VARIABLE BROWNING SETTING
This efficient Bajaj ATX 4 750 W Pop up Toaster can be used to toast the bread the way you want be it light brown or medium brown. With the 6 adjustable browning settings, the appliance gives you a wider option to add to the convenience. This enables you to get your other work done and not stay in the kitchen throughout the process.
- COOL TOUCH
The Bajaj ATX-4 pop-up toaster comes with a cool touch body. This feature helps you handle the appliance conveniently and with ease and is a good option in case your kids are handling it. This cool touch feature in this efficient toaster helps in keeping the body cool while in operation and saves your hands and fingers from accidental burnings.
- POWER CONSUMPTION
The Bajaj ATX4 pop-up toaster consumes a maximum of 750 watts of power to function efficiently. It provides instant heat to quicken the process and helps in saving electricity.
- REMOVABLE CRUMB TRAY
The appliance comes with a removable crumb tray to keep it clean along with a cord storage space to keep the cord in place. Usually while toasting the bread slices, a few roasted bread crumbs fall down. This removable tray makes the process of cleaning these crumbs hassle-free and saves a lot of time.
- NON SKID BASE
This easy-to-use Bajaj ATX 4 750-Watt Pop-up Toaster has a skid-resistant base and is designed in such a way it doesn’t slide off the kitchen slab. This saves this appliance from possible breakages and reduces the risk of falling down.
3. Pigeon 2 Slice Auto Pop up Toaster. A Smart Bread Toaster
- Number of slices 2
- This toaster is equipped with 6 levels of browning control to help you get perfectly browned toasts according to your preferences.
- Variable Browning Control Whether you want fully browned toast to eat with your morning cup of joe, medium browned toast to make mouth-watering sandwiches, or mildly browned toast to eat with Nutella, you can brown the bread slices as per your taste requirements, thanks to its 6-level browning control feature.
- Automatic Pop-up Just put two slices of bread into this toaster and continue with your morning work without worrying about burning the slices as this toaster comes with an automatic pop-up feature.
- Shockproof this pigeon pop-up toaster features a shock-proof body and is ergonomically designed for ease of use and safety.
4. Hamilton Beach 31330 Toaster Oven
- With a large curved glass door, the Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven is designed for easy access.
- Convection cooking cooks food more evenly.
- Other functions include a 30-minute timer with ready bell, toast, bake and broil settings, a baking pan and broil rack, and a removable slide-out crumb tray.
One of the most important things to consider when buying a toaster is your budget. If you’re looking for the cheapest way to toast, then an electric toaster is your best bet. If you want to stick with traditional methods, then a pop-up toaster is the way to go.
Whatever you decide, you’ll have the best chance of finding the perfect toaster for your home by knowing what your budget is.
Now that you’ve read this guide, go ahead and buy the best toaster for your home. It’s important to know what you’re buying and how it will work for your kitchen. You should also check out the warranty that comes with the toaster.
Having an awesome toaster is only the beginning. What you do with it is just as important.
Here are some tips for cooking with a toaster.
- Use the oven only if the toaster won’t suffice.
- If you want to toast something that’s already been cooked, be sure to use an oven mitt or towel.
- Toasters can be used for more than just bread, bagels, and English muffins. Try different types of bread, English muffins, pastries, waffles, and pancakes.
- Don’t cram too many items into the slots of your toaster. If you do this, the toast will take longer to cook and will probably come out unevenly cooked.
- Measure out your bread or pastry before putting it in the toaster. Don’t cram too much in there.
[…] Also read, Toaster that toasts evenly on both sides in India […]